Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Video post - New in


I've seen some bloggers doing this kind of "new in" posts and I really love the idea!It really gives you a different vibe of the clothes,right?Why not try something different?
OASAP package arrived yesterday,just after my complaints that I don't know which sunglasses to choose.My prayers are heard,these are the perfect shape and size.I'm thinking about getting them in other color,too!If you like them you can order them here.
And don't forget about the HEREJ giveaway;)


Vjerovatno ste vidjeli neke blogere da rade ovakav tip "novo" postova,meni se bas svidja!Nekako vam da bolji uvid u kako izgleda odjeca.Zasto ne probati nesto drugacije?
OASAP paket je stigao juce,bas poslije mojih zalopojki da ne znam koje naocale da izaberem.Molitve su uslisene,ove su savrsenog oblika i velicine!Razmisljam da ih narucim i u drugoj boji!Ako vam se svidjaju,mozete ih naruciti ovdje.
I ne zaboravite na HEREJ giveaway;)

No comments:

Post a Comment